In the News
Privately held global company headquartered in Washington, DC with offices in London, Dubai, Manila and Tallinn with offices coming soon in Germany, Greece, Turkey, Japan and China. Our team comprises experienced former US, UK, and NATO special forces operators, intelligence, and security professionals with advanced technical skills, capabilities and international experience to meet the complex needs of our clients. Our combination of mission-tested security teams, fleet of counter-piracy vessels, continuously-manned Mission Operations and Threat Analysis Centers, and quality mission support and intelligence assessments, contributes to enhanced safety and protection to our customers' personnel, cargo, vessels, and facilities.
- 12/ 27/ 2012 - Always at the ready: "AdvanFort witnesses latest Gulf of Oman pirate threats; moves quickly to protect clients-PDF"
- 12/ 26/ 2012 - Sponsored by AdvanFort: National Press Club inauguration of Piracy Daily: Maritime Security: "Today's Victories and Tomorrow's Challenges-PDF"
- 10/ 19/ 2012 - Interview with Former Pirate Alley Commander Terry McKnight
- 10/ 19/ 2012 - Former Pirate Alley Commander Terry McKnight
- 09/ 12/ 2012 - AdvanFort Implements Quality Assurance Program
- 09/ 12/ 2012 - AdvanFort President to Lead Next Generation of Maritime Security
- 04/ 05/ 2011 - AdvanFort Achieves Milestone for Monthly Onboard Escort Missions
- 02/ 25/ 2011 - AdvanFort Counter-Piracy with New Endurance Vessels
- 11/ 12/ 2010 - AdvanFort Vice President chairs Anti-piracy Conference. Highlighted Best Management Practices against Piracy and sustainable strategy to address maritime security