In the News
A Look At AdvanFort's Hurricane Preparations
"As Hurricane Sandy moves ashore on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States, the storm's effects are being felt by more than just the ports that have curtailed operations. Among the many maritime companies that are coping with the storm's impact is the AdvanFort Company, a global maritime security firm based in the Washington, DC suburb of Herndon, Virginia. Contacted by gCaptain, Will Watson, president of AdvanFort, explained that the company's global security operations ‚Ä" including its counter-piracy missions ‚Ä" are continuing uninterrupted by the hurricane."
- 12/ 27/ 2012 - Always at the ready: "AdvanFort witnesses latest Gulf of Oman pirate threats; moves quickly to protect clients-PDF"
- 12/ 26/ 2012 - Sponsored by AdvanFort:¬†National Press Club inauguration of Piracy Daily: Maritime Security: "Today's Victories and Tomorrow's Challenges-PDF"
- 10/ 19/ 2012 - Interview with Former Pirate Alley Commander Terry McKnight
- 10/ 19/ 2012 - Former Pirate Alley Commander Terry McKnight
- 09/ 12/ 2012 - AdvanFort Implements Quality Assurance Program
- 09/ 12/ 2012 - AdvanFort President to Lead Next Generation of Maritime Security
- 04/ 05/ 2011 - AdvanFort Achieves Milestone for Monthly Onboard Escort Missions
- 02/ 25/ 2011 - AdvanFort Counter-Piracy with New Endurance Vessels
- 11/ 12/ 2010 - AdvanFort Vice President chairs Anti-piracy Conference. Highlighted Best Management Practices against Piracy and sustainable strategy to address maritime security